Saturday, January 5, 2008

Fly jetBlue!

Well, I'm back in Florida again. I flew home to Boston on New Years Eve to take care of a few things on the home front and to pack a larger bag (you can't live out of a carry on for too long in a warm climate...p.u.) and then turned right around and headed back to Fort Myers on Thursday. I wanted to share my recent flying experiences with you before other things crowded the thoughts right out of my small and overloaded mind.

If you haven't already flown jetBlue you should give them a try, I've been pleasantly surprised by them.

From Cindy at the Logan ticketing counter, who actually remembers me each time I pass through and helps to speed me on my way with a genuine smile, to the pilot of Thursday's flight who went back to the departure lounge to look for my lucky Patriots hat that I had carelessly left behind (yes, I said the pilot), this is a great bunch of people who really care about doing their jobs well and making your travel a little easier to deal with.

On top of the great service the seats are very comfortable with lots of legroom and there's a personal TV screen with DirectTV and XM satellite radio mounted on the back of each one. New Years Eve I passed the time flipping through 3 bowl games and a live NBC NY feed from Times Square. It sure helped to distract me and pass the time.

Can it get any better than this? Yes, their fares were half the price of the other airlines for a next day holiday flight. I'm hooked and I think you will be too!

P.S. for Pats fans:

The pilot didn't have any luck finding my hat, I must have left it on the security conveyor like a dope. I have been a little distracted of late, but rest assured, when I get back I will hunt it down. Hopefully it's languishing in the Massport lost and found and I'll be able to retrieve it before the first playoff game. I've worn it for all 16 wins this season and I am one superstitious fan!

No comments: