Sunday, January 20, 2008

Pats are AFC Champions and will face the Giants in Superbowl XLII

The streak continues and the Pats have only one more opponent to face to achieve the perfect season and win their 4th Superbowl, the New York Football Giants.

It promises to be a great game and I'm very optimistic. Although the Giants gave the Patriots a hell of a game to end the season, the Pats and their coaches have withstood the Giants best and are unbelievably good at game planning a team the second time around.

Plus, we have the added advantage of the will of the Grampster and all who loved him!

Go Pats!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put a Patriot's hat on that cat!
Go PATS!

berryjooks said...

I will when I get home, I promise. I did one with a goofy leather helmet also but everythings back at the ranch.

In Bill We Trust.