Sunday, February 3, 2008

Son Of A...

Congratulations to the NY Giants. They brought it. They wanted it more.

Tonight has been a real downer, but I have to apply what I've learned recently and bear in mind that it was an unbelievable season and I experienced some beautiful moments.

Also, they're still the best Patriots team I've ever seen, and I've seen them all.

I was talking to my cousin yesterday and we were reminiscing about our early tailgating experiences with my Dad. Nickerson Field, Fenway Park, Alumni Stadium, Harvard Stadium and finally Foxboro's Schaefer Stadium, always with a bucket of Colonel Sanders. Man did we see some crappy football. Most of the players on those early teams had either been released from the NFL or the Charles St. Jail before getting picked up by the Pats, but we had some fun.

So, all things considered we had a sweet ride this season, and for me the last couple of games were not only victories in an undefeated season, they were bonding moments with my Dad that will last a lifetime.

I still feel like puking though. I'm going to bed, maybe it will pass.

No comments: